If you are on a budget and looking for some affordable beauty products, you can find everything you need in the drugstore. These products have good quality and I recommend these to anyone who wants to save money on makeup.
Neutrogena Moisture and Neutrogena Hydro Boost
– These are non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores. Before I apply foundation, I prime my face with Neutrogena Moisture. This is fragrance free and it is lightweight when applied on skin.
– Neutrogena Hydro Boost is a good one as well. It is not greasy and has a fresh light scent. My skin feels cooler after applying this moisturizer. If you have dry skin, I recommend these moisturizers.
Covergirl Outlast Foundation
– If you have oily skin and want a medium to full coverage foundation, this is perfect for you. This foundation is matte and it lasts all day. Unlike other matte foundations, this is lightweight and it is very easy to blend. I reach out to this whenever I am in a hurry and have no time to apply heavy makeup. Keep in mind that this foundation oxidizes, so you must look for the perfect shade.
Maybelline Dream Satin Skin
– This foundation is perfect for dry skin. It blends easily and it has a light to medium coverage. I use this foundation if I just want to have a “no makeup makeup look”. This foundation gives you a fresh natural face and it balances your complexion very well.
NYX HD Concealer
– I have tried many drugstore concealers and it is not easy to find a perfect one. I use this more than MAC Pro Longwear concealer because it blends easily. It doesn’t crease and it provides medium to full coverage.
Loreal Infallible Powder , Loreal True Match Powder and Rimmel Stay Matte
– These are my favorite drugstore face powders. If you have oily skin, these powders are great. The coverage is matte and these powders will make your foundation last longer.
NYX Pore Filler
– Before applying foundation, you need to have a good base on your face. Benefit Porefessional and Smashbox Pore Minimizing are good high end products for that, but NYX Pore Filler is an affordable primer that can create a smooth and flawless finish as well. It is a dupe for Benefit Porefessional.
NYX Powder Blush, NYX Stick Blush, Wet and Wild Blush and Maybelline Cheeky Glow
– The packaging of these blushes aren’t great, but the formula is similar to MAC blushes. Dupes! These have amazing quality for the price. NYX Stick Blush is a great product to use if you want a light makeup look. It is quite pigmented as well.
Maybelline Cheeky Glow are the most affordable bushes in the drugstore.
Useful Tip: You need to tap your brush before applying NYX , Wet and Wild and Cheeky Glow blushes because these are highly pigmented.
Essence Long Lasting, NYX and Jordana Lipliner
– These lipliners are very creamy and lasts all day!
Wet and Wild Matte
– If you are looking for a long lasting matte lipstick, Wet and Wild has a variety of shades to choose from. It lasts all day and the pigmentation is amazing. It doesn’t rub off after you eat oily foods. You don’t need to use a lipliner when using these lipsticks.
Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain and Matte Balm
– These look like crayons! The matte balms does not wear off easily than the creamy balm sticks, but they are both good quality lip balms. The creamy balm sticks are moisturizing. I have tried Clinique’s Chubby Sticks but Revlon balm sticks are better.
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color
– This matte lip color stays on all day. It is highly pigmented and it does not wear off after eating. I love these because it does not feel dry or sticky on my lips. I love these Revlon lip products and I am sure that you will love these too!
NYX Round Lipsticks
– These are creamy lipsticks. Some lipsticks wear off easily but the dark shades stay longer. Affordable and perfect for dry lips.
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
– The formula is creamy, but after a while it becomes matte. If you have dry chapped lips, make sure that you exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying this for better application. The color stays on very well and the darker shades does not wear off right away.
Max Factor Velvet Volume Lash Effect Mascara
– Ladies love long lashes! This is the best mascara I have ever used. It can enhance and make your lashes look longer and fuller. If you are looking for an affordable mascara, this one is for you. No clumps… Just beautiful lashes!
I hope my suggestions will help you find the right drugstore makeup products. Try these and you will love them too! Thanks for reading and may you have a nice day! 🙂
You can visit my official blog at http://www.lavendercee.com