Hello everyone! I created a makeup look using blue hues for the eyelids and nude for the lips. This hue is wearable for everyone. 🙂
Products I used:
- Moisturize and prime your face 🙂
- Beautify your eyebrows. Apply concealer and foundation after you do the eye look.
- Place a piece of scotch tape on the outer part of your eye toward the tail of your eyebrow, using your lower lash line as a guide.
- Prime your eyes
- Blend a matte light brown eyeshadow on your crease using a fluffy brush.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cobalt 627 on your eyelids and blend evenly. You can use your fingers or a small stiff eyeshadow brush.
- Use the darkest shade of blue from the NYX Love in Rio Palette on your eyelids and pat the color by using a stiff eyeshadow brush on your lids.
- Use a matte black eyeshadow to create an Outer V at the corner of the eye and blend lightly up to the outer crease.
- Blend beautifully
- Apply a black eye pencil on the lower lids. Blend it with dark blue and matte black eyeshadow for a softer look.
- Line the upper lids with a liquid liner and create a winged eyeliner using the scotch tape as your guide.
- Remove the tape.
- Apply the lightest blue shade on the inner corners of your eyes.
- To finish this eye look, pat a matte white eyeshadow on the brow bone. I used Naked 3 in the shade Strange. Apply your favorite mascara on your lashes. You can wear falsies too!
- Apply your favorite concealer, foundation and powder.
- I used City Color Be Matte Blush in Sweet Pea to contour my cheeks.
- I used 843 Citrine lip liner and Cream 607 Round Lipstick by NYX for my lips.
You can wear this makeup look for day or night. Blend the colors well to achieve a beautiful clean look. I hope you find this tutorial easy and helpful. 🙂
Have a great day! 🙂 ❤