If you want to make a quick and delicious meal, this recipe is for you. 🙂
- 2-3 boneless chicken breast – thinly sliced
- 1-2 cups of green beans – cut into diagonal strips
- 4 cloves of garlic – minced
- Onions – minced
- 2-3 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Canola Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Heat the pan, add oil and cook chicken until lightly browned.
- Add green beans and stir fry for 5 minutes
- Add minced garlic, onions and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper and stir fry with 1 Tbsp of sesame oil. You can add more sesame oil if you need more flavor.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of oyster sauce and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
Happy Tummy! 😀