Today, I decided to create a makeup look that is very easy to do using light and dark purple colors with a hint of brown for a softer look.
- Apply some eyeshadow base on your eyelids to prevent creasing and to help the colors last longer. I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
- Apply Maybelline Color Tattoo Painted Purple on your eyelids. You can do this by using your fingers or a concealer brush for a precise application. This eyeshadow cream is highly pigmented so remember that a little goes a long way.
3. Next, apply some of the medium purple color from Catrice on top of the applied cream eyeshadow. Apply the lavender color on your crease and make sure that you blend the colors well. Use the lightest color on the brow bone for a clean look. Apply your lower lash line with NYX Pretty Violet Eye Liner and smudge it with the darkest purple color from the Catrice eye palette.
4. Blend NYX Skinny Dip and the matte brown color using the NUDES palette on your outer v and crease for a softer eye look. Blend the colors on your crease beautifully.
5. Apply some mascara on your lashes to make your eyes stand out.
6. Apply NYX Paris lipstick to complete the look.
I used the following products to complete this look: 🙂
- Neutrogena Moisture
- NYX Pore Filler
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – NC15
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – Bone
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr – Painted Purple
- CATRICE Absolute Eye Colour Quattro Palette – Pretty Little Lilacs
- NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow – Skinny Dip
- The NUDES Maybelline
- NYX Eyeliner – Pretty Violet
- Maybelline Brown Eyeliner
- Wet n Wild Blush – Heather Silk
- Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
- NYX Round Lipstick – Paris
Have a great day! 🙂