1. Clinique Happy Heart
Happy Heart contains notes of water hyacinth, cucumber, yellow primrose and blond woods. This scent is fresh, clean and soft. Perfect!
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm
I use this lip balm all the time. It goes on smoothly, very light and moisturizing.
3. NYX Wonder Stick
This wonder stick works great for a quick highlight and contour.
4. Two Faced Chocolate Bar
This palette smells like chocolate! It has enough neutral variety colors and the colors are highly pigmented.
5. Pink Warm and Cozy Body Lotion by Victoria’s Secret
This lotion smells like candy! It is very moisturizing without being greasy on your skin.
6. The Nudes by Maybelline
This is great for a simple make up look.
7. MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter
It is beautiful!
8. Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
It makes my lashes look longer and it separates each and every lash.
9. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Highly recommended! This loose powder is worth it.
10. Nars Audacious Lipstick
Audacious lipstick is creamy, moisturizing and it lasts all day. This is very expensive but it is best lipstick out there. Love!
11. Inglot Perfect Coverup Foundation HD
Matte finish, blends easily, long lasting and full coverage foundation.
12. Stila Lip Glaze
The set colors are from sheer to dark. Excellent value!